The WCLDC is located over four campuses, a main campus (or hub) and three other sites. All the children and staff belong to the LDC, but are also part of the co-located primary schools.
LDC sites are co-located on the grounds of our partner primary schools. This enables children at the LDC to integrate with the primary school’s children during recess, lunchtime, assemblies and other whole school activities
- The main administration campus is located at Padbury Primary School.
- The most northern campus in our catchment area is Quinns Beach Primary School.
- Poseidon Primary School sits between Padbury and Quinns Beach.
- East Hamersley Primary School is our most southern location inside our catchment.
- The Outreach Service, an indirect service for mainstream schoools is also located at the East Hamersley campus.
For all school contact, including setting up an appointment with your child’s teacher, please call the Padbury Primary Campus.
Please do not phone the co-located primary schools, as the administration and receptions are not linked as we are separate schools.
Padbury Primary Campus
Ph: (08) 9407 3050
Ph: (08) 9462 9580
Padbury Primary School
Padbury, WA 6025
East Hamersley Primary School
Hamersley, WA 6022
Download and view a location map of the Outreach Centre
Poseidon Primary School
97 Poseidon Road,
Heathridge, 6027 WA
Quinns Beach Primary School
James Cook Avenue,
Quinns Rocks, 6030 WA